Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Le Bon Marché





I passed by the Bon Marché today to check out the Christmas window display. I think in another life I would have been a window dresser. Andy Warhol used to do window displays. My mother met Andy Warhol once. But, that is completely besides the point. The windows were interesting, but lacked Christmas magic. That is, at least from what would be a child's point of view. I'll take the kiddies to Printemps and the Galéries Lafayette. I'll let you judge for yourself.

If you do happen to go to the Bon Marché, the kids can check out the Tiny Tales Exposition by Tiphaine Verdier Mangan level -1. The artist takes us on a poetic journey through vintage illustrations and miniatures mis en scene. There is also an exposition of photos from Sophia Coppola's latest film, "Somewhere".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...