Monday, December 6, 2010

La grande roue



After 10 years in Paris I finally went up in the Grande roue and gazed down on Paris in December. I wish I could say it was a beautiful day, but it was cold, wet and grey. It had snowed just hours earlier and the white landscape I had hoped to see turned into a slushy grey mush. Even so, I must say it was worth it. Of all the tourist things to avoid once you have officially moved to Paris, this is not one. I do wish, however, that they provided blankets.



Adults 10 euros, Children 5 euros

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Christmas Market on the Champs Elysees five times since it opened, but have been debating whether to ride the Ferris Wheel. After reading this post I think I'll definitely have to do it. Thanks for posting the great pictures!

    Linds
    http://americangirlsare.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...