Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ma Pouppée

Jess Brown and Noro, Little Paul & Joe, Talc, Louis Louise, Poppy Rose, Gold and Simple Kids for
Smallable

I am completely taken by these unique dolls by Californian artist Jess Brown. I have been eyeing them for a while, waiting as my daughter isn't quite old enough to really appreciate them. But, I have now found a reason to let myself buy one and hide it away until the right moment. It's for a good cause!

Smallable has teamed up with a group of designers to dress 7 dolls with all proceeds going to the Association Toutes à l'École. The Association helps develop educational programs for young girls in Cambodia.

Also, check out Smallable's interactive advent calendar and win prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...