Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Les SOLDES !!!

The Winter Sales officially begin January 12th, but the petites soldes privées begin tomorrow: Bonpoint January 5th, Petit Bateau January 5th, Bonton January 6th.  If you have had your eye on something all season you may find it now at 30% off.  Or take your chances and wait until after the 12th when prices will drop even more.  Things start looking a whole lot more interesting at -70%.

Petit Bateau cashmere cotton jumpsuit 
Regular price 75 euros

Bonpoint Blouse Fabiola 
Regular price 74 euros

T-shirt Regular price 44 euros
Robe éponge Regular price 58 euros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...