Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Shopping Hours!



In France Sundays are sacred. I think this is a good thing even if every once in a while I miss being able to shop whenever I like. It makes you slow down at least one day of the week. Few streets like the r
ue des Francs-Bourgeois in the Marais or the Champs Elyséés actually pay fines and keep their doors open Sundays year-round. But, at Noël the French are willing to lighten up and let everyone spend to their hearts content, même la dimanche.

I'll be out checking off all my lists with the husband and enjoying a nice lunch sans enfants. It's been a long time since we have been out without the kids and am already looking forward to it.

The grands magasins: Bon Marché, Printemps and the Galéries Lafayettes are open Dec. 5th, 12, and 19th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...