Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bon Week-end


Little Style Box is a French street style blog I have really been enjoying recently.
Check it out and don't miss Emilie, love her style, and Astrid in the Paris snow.

I'll be making this with my son. Thanks to the awesome blog, Eat Drink Chic.

One of my favorite Mom/Designer/Bloggers, Design Mom has announced she's moving with her 6 kids to France.

We'll be taking the kids to see the window displays at Printemps and avoiding holiday shopping.
I did most of my shopping on-line. Although, I do have to go to the post office to pick up the packages. The postmen must be tired as they don't climb stairs or ring doorbells anymore. They just tell you that you are not home when you are and leave the slip for you to collect it yourself.

For the Grown-ups this weekend: Take Me Out.
50 designers, a fashion show, 3 concerts, a photo exhibition and a partridge in a pear tree (At the Trianon, 80 Bvd de Rochechoart in the 18th).

Carine Roitfeld, is leaving her post as Editor in Chief of Paris Vogue.

Need Truffles?
My Little Paris is giving their readers 40% off the market price. That's 30 euros for 20 grams!

After the self-service Vélib, 3000 self-service electric cars will soon hit the streets of Paris.
See what the new Autolib looks like here and in English here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...